IKEA Industry Tikhvin is a manufacturing site within the Solid Wood Division of the IKEA Industry Group, located in North West Russia. Our primary task is to create outstanding value for IKEA customers in terms of price and quality, to create capacity for IKEA’s growth and to add production competence to IKEA and suppliers. IKEA Industry Tikhvin produces Solid Wood Pine furniture in an integrated supply chain that includes forest operations and sawmilling as well as component and furniture production.
The main role is leading the business operation in the security department in IKEA Industry Tikhvin basing on IKEA values and in accordance with IKEA Industry mission and goals. This includes being a part of the unit management team: to perform and deliver outstanding customer value and to develop the organisation in line with our people, sustainability and quality strategies.
Main responsibilities will include, but not limited:
- Risk management according to the company’s rules and principles;
- Monitoring and controlling of the operational activities;
- Control of performance of the external security company and technical service providers;
- Managing a team of employees, people development and motivation;
- Control pricing policy and contracts;
- Conducting internal investigations;
- Interaction with authorities in safety issues of the enterprise.
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher education;
- From 3 years of practical experience on managerial position connected with security sphere within an industrial enterprise (preferable in the forest market);
- Knows the principles of operation of access control systems, weight control and CCTV;
- English language knowledge at least on Intermediate level, both oral and written;
- Advanced PC user;
Personal and Functional Skills
- Active, business-minded, result and growth-oriented;
- Leadership skills, ability to support, develop and motivate the team;
- Ability to find new ways of business development;
- Communication and managerial skills;
- Strategic and structured approach to work;
- Hands-on-doer, self-motivated;
- Willingness to be outside in the forest, flexible in terms of traveling and working hours;
- Readiness to relocation.